Jesse Stewart Active member Sep 11, 2026 #351 Clean up is going well .. Should come out of the cooker with all the grime gone ..
Jesse Stewart Active member Sep 12, 2026 #352 Here's a brief update on the 496" stroker motor I spun together a while back ... Owner is making good progress .. Richmond 5-speed looks right at home ... This 62 C10 step-side is well on it's way to becoming a slick truck ..
Here's a brief update on the 496" stroker motor I spun together a while back ... Owner is making good progress .. Richmond 5-speed looks right at home ... This 62 C10 step-side is well on it's way to becoming a slick truck ..
Jesse Stewart Active member Today at 2:07 AM #353 Might just build it for the new project .. Don't think I mentioned the newest member of the family, this follow me home a few days ago .. Last edited: Today at 2:19 AM
Might just build it for the new project .. Don't think I mentioned the newest member of the family, this follow me home a few days ago ..