• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

Hemi Scout

We flipped it over and we are working the underside. Trying to get ready for primer and spray on liner. Then we will bolt the cab to frame and start on the rest of the metal work.

100_7818.jpg

100_7817.jpg

100_7812.jpg

100_7813.jpg

100_7814.jpg

100_7815.jpg

100_7816.jpg

Arkansas Dave

Looking good I haven't seen the progress in awhile I am working on mine now too, that's some nice work you're doing. Keep up the good work.

Arkansas dave

72blue

Looks great. I will be picking up my hemi motor next week. Will post pictures once I get started on the conversion.

Well, here is an update on the hemi Scout. We finaly finished my buddies cornet. He should be taking it home this week and we can get back on the Scout. Here are some pics of the finished cornet.

100_9331.jpg

100_9332.jpg

100_9333.jpg

100_9334.jpg

72blue

I finished the project last spring. I have about 2k miles on it so far. Drives real good. The converter I installed has too much stall so I hope to switch that out in the spring. It really gets alot of attention at local car shows. It's interesting when people walk up to the truck and start looking for the distributor on the engine. I will post some pics soon.

carrestorationguy

Had the Scout out today. Ran real good. It has been 4 months since it has been out of the garage. .let's see if I can post these pics.
Any suggestions on transmission /transfer cases for the hemi swap? Or did you use an older Hemi? I am Building one with 2013 charger hemi