I have a complete drivetrain from my ‘70 800 for sale. Less than 500 miles since everything was restored. The engine is complete from the air cleaner to the oil pan and runs perfectly. It also includes a factory power steering setup with the mounts, pulley, pump/reservoir from a Scout II, which will make an easy power steering conversion for your 800. Engine is connected to a 3-speed manual with the transfer case. This entire setup is ready to drop-in. I have videos of it running just before removal and pictures of everything including the compression test numbers which read:
1) 134psi 2) 135psi
3) 140psi. 4) 144psi
5) 131psi. 6) 135psi
7) 141psi. 8) 150psi
I also have the axles from the same 800 that will be for sale as well. Just like the drivetrain, less than 500 miles on them since the restoration.
Anyone that is interested or that has more questions can message me here or text me at 4O555O7843 for a faster response.
Parts are located in OKC.
$3,500 obo for the complete engine/transmission/transfer case setup.
Thanks!
1) 134psi 2) 135psi
3) 140psi. 4) 144psi
5) 131psi. 6) 135psi
7) 141psi. 8) 150psi
I also have the axles from the same 800 that will be for sale as well. Just like the drivetrain, less than 500 miles on them since the restoration.
Anyone that is interested or that has more questions can message me here or text me at 4O555O7843 for a faster response.
Parts are located in OKC.
$3,500 obo for the complete engine/transmission/transfer case setup.
Thanks!
