• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

Time to Vote for the Annual 2021 IHPA Calendar - New Poll

Pick your favorite pictures for the IHPA 2021 Calendar -

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member
THIS IS A NEW POLL. WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE POLL IN ONE POSTING SO WE STARTED IT OVER. IF YOU VOTED BEFORE, PLEASE VOTE AGAIN.

After taking submissions for the past several weeks we ended up with 23 pictures from 21 different members. A little low this year so that should make the judging easy. Thank you for those who submitted!

Please vote for as many of your favorite pictures as you like. You only get to vote once and this is a public vote. At least the top 13 with the highest votes will make the calendar(maybe more, to be determined). Voting ends Monday, November 11th.

If you are caught cheating by registering multiple users and rigging the vote your entry will be disqualified.

As before if your vehicle makes it in the calendar we will send you out a free copy of the calendar. If you see your picture getting a lot of votes, please be ready to forward me an unedited copy of your image. Most of the images have to be made smaller to fit our computer screens and get blurry when you try to enlarge them.

So without further ado here are the choices for the IHPA 2021 calendar -

ihpartsjeff - Flopped on the Bikini Trail, Keystone, SD

BinderDan - Pedal Power! Tularosa, New Mexico

BinderDan - Mini Baja Cruiser! Tularosa, New Mexico

Marlon - 1976 Diesel in the Wild, Pawnee, IL

adamseattle - Grandpa’s truck out on Saturday errands, Seattle, WA

PaulH - 1955 R100. Waukee, IA

Ipavell - Harvester Homecoming

int77345 - Rocky Mountain Snow

WireGeek - Lakefront, Mandeville LA

Tim_p_b - 1958 A-130 on the trails in Marble Falls TX

Douglas Richied - 1967 Fleetstar with an RD450 still hauling across the state

girlinascout - 1947 KB

Tolly256 - Brutas is what I call my Scout, Riverview, Florida

Winchested - CANADA!

Levi1a - Yogi the Traveler. Crossville TN

Dime1957 - 1956 S-132 1 ton Dually ,Carson Valley, NV.

Gertsch - Scout Wheeling

Ron Anderson - Underdog 1977 SSII

Rob Gojkovich - 66 Travelette 4x4 ready to go. Fair Oaks, California

farmall57 - 1975 Loadstar 1700 4x4 Joes, Colorado

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member
Madguys - 70 Scout 800A, Fair Oaks, CA

dlang0299 - A day at the Beach. 1976 Scout II

Ron Anderson - Jimmy Jones, Russ Kirkpatrick, and Dick Sasser Scout racer. Life after racing