Steering wheel

Porkchopinacan

New member
Hello all I’m new to the site and happy to have found it!
I have a1942 K-6 but I’m too “rotund” to comfortably drive it, would any of you fine folks know of an adapter for that steering column so I could put a smaller diameter steering wheel on it?
I thought that option would be much easier than losing weight but I am starting to re-think my choice!🤣😂🤣
 
Last edited:
Good luck steering it with a smaller diameter wheel. They are large for a reason.
 
Thank you for the well wishes!
I’m toughern’ old man Snyder’s bulldog so I think i will be okay. Most parades are in a straight line so fitting behind the wheel vs turning it takes priority in this case.
Since your response to my post contained no viable information to the question that I asked I am going to venture a guess and say that “no”, you are personally unaware of a steering wheel adapter.
 
Maybe the absence of viable information was actually the best answer I could give.
 
Hello all I’m new to the site and happy to have found it!
I have a1942 K-6 but I’m too “rotund” to comfortably drive it, would any of you fine folks know of an adapter for that steering column so I could put a smaller diameter steering wheel on it?
I thought that option would be much easier than losing weight but I am starting to re-think my choice!🤣😂🤣
I have no valuable information or insight into your situation, but your user name made me laugh out loud…
 
Back
Top