• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

So my wife asked me to till up the garden!

Scooter

:lol: now that's funny

but you aint done yet. You didn't even get muddy. But looks like ya had fun anyways.

IHRunner

Sounds anemic doc. Needs more red under the hood. For some reason your rototiller is only spinning the right side. We May have to check that out. Get both sides workin properly eh? Lol

Scooter

You noticed that too? Lol

I would offer doc the spare ARB that I have here on the shelf. But it requires another big expense of ordering new custom 35 spline axles for the Dana 44 that he has.

IHRunner

Sheesh. Your man cave is like heaven. Why even bother dying. Just chill in scooters man cave for eternity.

Maybe we can convince him to go with the f250 drivetrain lol

DocBon

Yeah, definitely need the torque of the 345! That or fork out about $2k to take the 318 up to about 400hp. One leggin ain't no fun atall. Was trying to sling a little dirt on my son who video'd for me but it's kinda hard to get the crosshairs lined up on that right side!:crazy:

IHRunner

I got a 6.4 im about 20 mins from blowing up woth tannerite if it dont start behavin. If I decide I dont want it you May end up with it. You know I got a few 304's laying around for ya buddy. That 318 aint gonna generate the umph torque where you need it though :icon_domokun: lol im just playin wif ya ol boy. Ill trade ya a 400hp 318 straight across for a 392 :yesnod: