• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

Redcat Racing Gen8 International Scout II

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member
COMING SOON!!!!

It’s official! IHPA is now a dealer for Redcat radio control vehicles. We are told we will have these Scout vehicles by Christmas. Keep watching our website for more updates on this cool upcoming product.

ORDER LINK - CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

About the product:
Redcat has finally distilled nearly fifteen years of evolution and refinement, into its first fully original vehicle, designed and developed in the USA.

The Redcat Racing Gen8 International Scout II will be making is debut at the 2018 (Specialty Equipment Market Association) SEMA show - Booth 35231.

Questions and Answers
Q: When will the Gen8 be available?
A: First deliveries will begin late December 2018 and quantities will be limited through January 2019.

Q: Why is the Gen8 being announced 2 months in advance of availability?
A: The Gen8 is being previewed at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas on October 30th and we know pictures and other information will leak so we felt it was best to share the information with the world now.

Q: How much will the Gen8 cost?
A: Final pricing has not been set, but we can assure you, it will be one of the best values in the scale crawler market.

Q: Will Redcat offer clear Scout II bodies?
A: Yes, a clear body which will include window masks & sticker sheet will be available soon after the launch of the Gen8.

Q: When will hop-ups be available?
A: A full line of hop-ups including aluminum parts, heavy duty steel driveshaft’s and more are currently in development and we expect other companies to start making Gen8 hop-ups as well.

Q: What does this mean for the Gen7?
A: The Gen7 continues to be one of our best and most popular vehicles and we expect this to continue for years to come.

INTERNATIONAL®, and other International truck trademarks are licesed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.
Interco, Irok Super Swamper Trademarks are licensed by Interco.

Attachments

Last edited:

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member
Awesome

I will be interested in getting one. Possibly a clear.
Will only be available in Blue or Orange. Clear bodies will be sold separately which we should have shortly.

The Redcat Scout II's are Now in Stock!