• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

IH Parts America headed to the 2008 Scout Nationals

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member
IH Only North headed to the 2008 Scout Nationals

Its official! Both Chad and myself will be flying to ohio to attend the 19th annual I.h. Scout & light truck nationals in springfield, ohio on September 5-7, 2008. Since we will be flying as opposed to driving we will not be able to bring out any large parts(such as body tubs) but we will still try to fill a few tables of our products. As always any pre-orders would be greatly appreciated and must be placed no later than August 27. As long as the part will fit on a pallet we will gladly have it shipped out to the nationals.

We also plan on showing our latest project - pd's drivetrain upgrade http://www.forums.IHPartsAmerica.com/IH-only-build-ups/442-pds-drivetrain-upgrade.html

Hope to see you all there. For more information on the nationals visit their website at midnitestar productions -- welcome

ihpartschad

IHPA General Manager
Re: IH Only North headed to the 2008 Scout Nationals

T minus 24hrs. The launch sequence has begun.

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member

So Chad and I are heading out. Unfortunately we will not be dayviewing the pd build or vending but merely just hanging out. Darren will be holding down the fort as best he can and mayben has been left in charge of the forum.

Hope to see some of you there!

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member

Posting from the hampton in springfield, oh. The 2008 IH nationals are officially over. Another great show and turnout by all. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new people. Still have another day before Chad and I fly back in and once we get settled back in I'll post up all the pictures that we took.

ihpartsjeff

Administrator & Owner
Staff member

So Chad and I made it back in at midnight lastnight. We had a great time and it was always a pleasure meeting new people and putting faces with the customers I talk to.

As usual I have a very long list of emails and phone calls to return. If you are waiting for a phone call or email from me please be patient as I will get back to each and everyone of you.

I hope to get all my pictures of the show up this week but it will be a short week for me as this Friday thru Sunday is our annual Scout rubicon trip.

ihpartschad

IHPA General Manager

Here are a few pictures of some of my favorites from the show.

This is my favorite; I was brought home from the hospital in an exact original of this aristocrat that my father had bought new. Obviously the start of my disease must be genetic as my father and his father both had the same problems with internationals.

Second favorite; a factory sponsored racer

And so on

ihpartschad

IHPA General Manager

Some more

I have a few pictures of some of the scouts, but I have to say for the most part the trucks and t-alls at the nats are much more impressive than the scouts. Not knocking the scouts just saying there are some pretty sweet trucks out there. Maybe I am just getting into the trucks and t-alls more and more. Either way we sure had a great time and I thoughly enjoyed myself. I always love meeting new friends, putting faces to names, and most of all catching up with old freinds. I do want to give a big thanks to a) Jeff for taking me, and b) john glancey for all his hard work on the show but still taking the time to treat us to a couple of meals and spend some time with us.