• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

800 parts

cag33

I have 3 doors. 2 complete minus door latches. White door has no regulator but glass is good. Probably have a regulator somewhere. $20 ea
front bumper $20
heater core and box with inside plenum. $20

Attachments

ybda65

Is it me or do u only have interior shots of ur 3 doors, as I maybe interested in the pass. Door. Advise and if I'm correct post a pic of outside (exterior)

ybda65

Oops looks like the green one (pass. Side) is bonded @ bottom, how much and how deep do u feel it is? Where u located also, just in case, I did'nt notice a location, might be an oversite on my part? Onward david

ybda65

K I understand, yet want to know if u every go west of you, towards napa as I would meet u for that green door. I could sendd u money cash and then in the future meet up w/ u the '66 800 project is, on hold, I'm just attempting to collect parts, u wouldn't have a straight pass. Side 1/4 panel and end cap? Or know someone that does? Onward david

ybda65

not normally. How far is saratoga? I will probably be going there this week.
Great, if u r going to saratoga, then you'll most likely go on the 80 hwy then you'll have to drive past vallejo to bay bridge, I could meet u @ the rest stop on the hill just before vallejo, it's the only one on 80 before vallejo as a matter of fact there no other on that coriddor! So I'll be in napa this week leaving in the morn. Hope you'll be travel'n first part of the week down to saratoga as I do not know how long I'll be staying in napa most likely till weds. Or thurs. Yet would prefer to hook up tues or weds. I'd have you call me but some a..hole @ gym stole both my cell phones and I'll be getting one tomorrow, in vallejo heres the number if all goes well I'll have that no. Hooked up by 12:00 noon 530 8 three eight 8 six 1 four. Advise onward david

cag33

I have a small job that is supposed to be ready thur or fri. Maybe next week when I go back to finish.

ybda65

K. Call I'll most likely leave napa thurs or fri. Yet be back next week also, thats how we can connect do you want me to send 20.00 for pass. Door? Advise david 530 eight three eight 86 one four

xcream3sd

I have 3 doors. 2 complete minus door latches. White door has no regulator but glass is good. Probably have a regulator somewhere. $20 ea
front bumper $20
heater core and box with inside plenum. $20

I'm intrested in driver and passanger door. You said you May be able to get a regulator for the white one? I'm located in san diego, CA.

ybda65

So why haven't u responded , when do u think ur going to saratoga? I'll be down in napa on the 27th. Let me know and bring the pass. Door ! Onward david

cag33

Xcream3sd has said he wants all three, I'm giving him another week. Saratoga is by san jose, not by napa completely the wrong direction.

ybda65

xcream3sd has said he wants all three, I'm giving him another week. Saratoga is by san jose, not by napa completely the wrong direction.
Duh, ur the one that said u were going to saratoga, well I ;m hoping I get to meet u at an event! Ur a waste of my time! I responded to ur post in good faith! David two bears

cag33

Don't get all upset. If I'm going from discovery bay to saratoga why would I be going through vallejo as in your post. I completely stand by my word. I didn't commit to you and the other guy wants all three and he is supposedly coming to get them without me delivering and spending my fuel for a $20 stinking part.
You can take that for what it's worth. If a door is so important you should have driven to get it when you were halfway there.

Scoutboy74

Gentlemen, this section exists for private parties to advertise their parts for sale, not to lob personal attacks back and forth. Please resolve your differences privately. If this public dispute persists, this thread will be closed down. Thank you for your cooperation.