• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

2012 IHWR Date Set

78SSII

That's right everyone, break out those calenders and blow the dust off them so you can block out this weekend to attend (or blackberries for you tech savvy people).

If you want to attend an IH gathering next year, this is the one to attend. We have plenty of camping, two different trail runs to go on, bbq dinner with all the fixings, one of the best raffles out there, and to top it all off, all proceeds will be going to the wounded warriors foundation.

Date: April 20-22, 2012
location: koa In barstow CA. (reservations will not be taken until next year, and no sooner)

see you all out there in April.

78SSII

If you plan on going we suggest you make your koa reservations asap as spots are filling up fast. Must ask for donna.

Contact - donna
koa - barstow/calico
35250 outer highway 15 north
yermo, CA. 92398
760) 254-2311

if you plan on staying in a hotel, just an fyi, the hotel across the freeway from the koa is booked and filled already. Barstow is your nearest place and suggest doing that as there is a military event going on that weekend in yermo.

Thanks all.
Bill
scouts west san diego chapter president

78SSII

Preregistration is ending on the 31st of March! That's less than a week away!! Don't miss out on the benefits such as t-shirts and a fantastic Saturday night dinner.

There are two convenient ways to register:

1. Print out the form and send in your check or money-order to the address on the form.
forums / IH western regionals news / 2012 ihwr registration form - scouts west

2. If you choose to use paypal, click on the link provided and download the form by clicking on the little blue arrow, then simply fill out the form and follow the paypal directions
downloads / registration forms / ihwr 2012 - scouts west