• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

1974 Scout II Yuma, Arizona

andrewkoe1

This 1972 Scout II 345 4x4 Automatic is a rust-free Arizona vehicle located in Yuma, Arizona. The floor is 100% rust-free and in perfect shape. No metal replacement has been done. Like I said, the body is rust-free and has a cool patina look. This Scout II has 4” lift leaf springs and a spring-over-axel conversion has been done as well making it a total of about 8” lift. I was building this to be an indestructible 4x4 Scout with clearance for 37-38” tires. I was trying to have a frame up restoration done on this vehicle but have since run out of time and money. This does have the original bulkhead that unbolts. This comes with an original Scout II rear seat, but it’s not yet bolted in as this Scout was not specked for one, so it doesn’t have the bolt holes. It has a clean title. I have $18,650 invested with all the parts that have been purchased and paying for all the labor to have the work done. I’m listing this for $18,000. Make me an offer Call or Text Andrew 480-577-2422.

Work Done:

Rebuilt International 345 Engine from Engines Direct (Never Fired)

4" Lift Kit (leaf springs)

Professionally installed Reverse Shackles

Rebuilt 727 Automatic Transmission (Original)

Rebuilt Transfer Case (Original)

New Ceramic Coated Headers

New Aluminum 4 Barrel Square Bore RPT Intake

New Aluminum Delete Plates

Rear Seat (Not Bolted Down)

Frame was cleaned up and anything that needed repaired was done

Frame had 6 Roll cage mounts Tigg wielded on (Tubes that are coming out with plates on them)

Powder Coated Frame (Gloss Black)

New Dip Stick/ oil cap

New Hose Kit

New RPT Motor Mounts

New Water Pump

New Spark Plugs

2 Rebuilt Starters

2 Rebuilt Alternators

Radiator Rebuilt (Original)

New Key Cylinder for steering column

3/4-ton Axles Both 4:10 Gearing 14 bolt rear and Dana 44 Front

New Body Bushings

New Radiator Hoses

Oil Pump Rebuilt

New Spark Plug Wires

Custom Transmission Bracket

Professionally undercoated underside of body Black

Professionally painted firewall and inside of engine bay Gloss Black

Needs:

Wiring

Fuel Pump

Fuel Tank

High Steering Kit

Carburetor

Tires

New Drive Lines

Differentials Resealed

New windshield (has crack)

New passenger glass (has crack)

New gauges (has gauges but they look rough not sure if they work)

Recommended:

New Brake booster (works but needs to be cleaned up)

New power steering pump (works but needs to be cleaned up)

Attachments

Last edited:

andrewkoe1

More Photos. I plan on pulling it out of the garage this weekend to take more photos. *This does have all the badging, side marker lights, Turn signal lights, and head lights. The truck just hasn't had any photos taken since I put them back on. They just haven't been wired up yet.

Attachments