• To ALL forum users - As of late I have been getting quite a few private messages with questions about build ups here on the forum, or tech questions about your personal project. While I appreciate the interest, sending me a private message about these topics distracts from, and undermines the purpose of having a forum here. During the day I wear many hats as a small business owner-operator and I work tirelessly to provide the absolute best service possible to you, our valued customer. When I created this forum I rounded up some of the best minds I knew so that any tech question you might have could be asked and answered by either myself or one of my highly experienced moderators, this way the next time this same question is asked the answer can be easily found and utilized by the next IH enthusiast having the same question. This allows me the freedom to run the day to day operations of the business and minimize the impact to shipments and shop activities that these distractions can cause. It is of the up most importance for me to complete the daily tasks in order to best take care of you our customer, all the while providing you a forum to get the level advice and input you have come to expect and deserve from the premier IH shop in the country.

So with that I ask that anyone with a question about one of our build ups or a general tech question to please use the forum as it was intended. I am absolutely available by telephone to answer your questions as well but at times may direct you back to our website to better field your question or questions. Most other private messages I will be glad to answer for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Ismail
    Owner/Operator

1970 IH 1200 Long Bed Woody Pick-up

ihcbay

Just completed this beautiful 1970 IH 1200 Long Bed Pick-up, the color is "Bright Red" (viper red) 2 coats PPG single stage rubbed out to a fantastic shine. The original color was IH Red. The engine is a Balanced and blue printed 392 4BBL, mild cam rebuilt a few years back. low miles since overhaul. IH 5 Speed Manual with OD gear. Spring under Suspension Mod, Era Correct Dunlop GT qualifier Tires H60 rear, G60 front on powder coated 15" rims, sprayed on bedliner, bed is very straight inside and out. Original California black and yellow plates with the original 1969 REG sticker. We are the 3rd owners and have owned this truck for over 2 years. questions are welcome. Asking $18,500 for this piece of IH iron. Call Dave (916) 289-2615, email parts@ihcbay.com I will be posting a link here this week for more pictures.

Link to More Pics [IHCBAY]http://ihcbay.com/index.html

Attachments

Last edited:

ihcbay

Price reduction, I have enjoyed this truck for the last couple of years, time to let it go. The price today is $14,500 best offer, currently the truck can be viewed at IH Parts America in Grass Valley, CA. call Dave at (916) 289-2615