IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Sewing Circle > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 06-16-2019, 11:14 AM   #1
oldschool

Member Number: 9714
Default Trying to find my grandfathers 67 Travelall

One of my biggest regrets in life was when I was 18. I acquired my grandfathers 67 Travelall that had been parked in a garage for a couple decades. I got it running again but unfortunately since I was young and had no money to fix the other maintenance things like tires and brakes, I sold it on ebay for $500 to get something that could get me to work at the time. A nice gentleman from Kansas drove to my home in Missouri to purchase it. I have been trying to find what became of the truck I sold nearly 20 years ago. Even though it is probably worth more than I could ever buy it back for (if its still together), I would at least like to see what it looks like now since it meant more to me than I could have ever imagined back then. If anyone comes across this post and might know of a 67 Travelall with a 6 cylinder 3 on the tree 2 wheel drive that may have originated from Missouri and sold to Kansas (My grandpa was the original owner) I would very much like to contact them to see what became of the truck.

Thank you.
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1967, 2 wheel drive, 6 cylinder, travelall