IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Sewing Circle > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 04-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
SensiblePatron

Member Number: 4610
Default Site Mobile Access Question

Admin -

sorry if this has been addressed already. Newer to the site, but could not locate a related post.

Noticed I cannot find the ihon forums on the mobile forum application tappatalk (popular mobile forum reader for iphone and android). Could you possibly add this functionality to the site? On the move a lot and this makes it a lot easier to flow through the forums on the go. Hopefully others on the site would appreciate also.

I asked the service about this and they advised it has to be done at the forum level (free of course). I reviewed their site requirements and see vbulletin is covered within these parameters. Thanks for the consideration.

tapatalk forum app - empowering forum junkies on-the-go

'73 Scout II 345 4x4

Newly purchased daily driver. Still have a lot of work to do, but appreciate the knowledge base for someone that is new to the IH community. Thanks all!
SensiblePatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
Scooter

Member Number: 917
Default Re: Site Mobile Access Question

I don't use tapatalk on my android toy phone. But I do check this forum frequently through out the day on my android phone. I just have this sight bookmarked in the browser
74 Scout II - Barrel Rolled - Rest in peace
72 Scout II = SOLD
51 Studebaker pickup - A non running project. Slowly in the works
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
SensiblePatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
I don't use tapatalk on my android toy phone. But I do check this forum frequently through out the day on my android phone. I just have this sight bookmarked in the browser
Thanks scooter - I am using an iphone, but noticed when trying to access quick links and type into any fields that the window resizes on the site (real pita). I access binderplanet through this application, so was hoping to do the same here.

Experience is a lot nicer I find, so was throwing out there for improved access when on the go.

'73 Scout II 345 4x4

Newly purchased daily driver. Still have a lot of work to do, but appreciate the knowledge base for someone that is new to the IH community. Thanks all!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:52 AM   #4
ihpartsjeff
Administrator & Owner

Member Number: 1

Tappatalk is on my to do list. We are now just completing a mobile version of our online store and once we have that finalized we will move onto the forum. Now that I have an iphone I too would like to be able to easily surf the website when I'm not in the office.

Jeff Ismail
IH Parts America - Owner
IH Sierra Fall Rallye Event Coordinator
Binder Books
CPT - Crawler Proven Technology
(530)274-1795
ihpartsjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:08 AM   #5
jtownley

Member Number: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihojeff View Post
tappatalk is on my to do list. We are now just completing a mobile version of our online store and once we have that finalized we will move onto the forum. Now that I have an iphone I too would like to be able to easily surf the website when I'm not in the office.
Awesome Jeff.... That will be great..
jtownley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #6
SensiblePatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihojeff View Post
tappatalk is on my to do list. We are now just completing a mobile version of our online store and once we have that finalized we will move onto the forum. Now that I have an iphone I too would like to be able to easily surf the website when I'm not in the office.
Thanks for the update and site!

'73 Scout II 345 4x4