IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Classifieds > IH Vehicles For SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 08-05-2019, 11:17 AM   #1
Kgrimm209

Member Number: 9767
Default 1975 International Scout Traveler

Hi Everyone! Here is my Scout that I am selling. Located in Modesto, California. Asking $20k obo. Can possibly deliver for small fee. Please read description and ask all the questions you want too. Thank you

1975 International Scout Traveler, clean title, registration paid up to date. I've owned it for about 5 years now. I decided to build my dream rig but plans have changed. I'm selling this one to be able to restore my dads Scout. Now, for the details and please forgive me as in I might forget some things.
Engine:
SV-392 IC engine that has roughly 8k miles on it.
RPT aluminum intake manifold
Stans headers
FiTech fuel injection system complete with electric fuel pump and all new fittings and hoses
Pertronix ignition with coil
MSD 6A box
New water pump, ngk spark plugs, MSD wires, all gaskets replaced, all new belts and hoses
Edelbrock air cleaner
PSC high performance power steering pump with all new hoses
Hydro assist
Rebuilt power steering boxed that was tapped for the hydro assist
Aluminum radiator with electric fan and shroud
Rpt fully rebuildable engine mounts
Complete vintage air conditioning system
starter was replaced when engine was done
brand new cooling pipes
New carpet

Transmission is a T19 that was just serviced.
oversize clutch with newer throw out bearing
all new nylon bushings for clutch rod

Transfer case is a dana 20 that was rebuilt with 0 miles on it.

Has a Mr.Scout crawler box as well. (over 2k when purchased years ago) please google it to get a good understanding about what it is.
New driveshafts were just made.
Dana 44 front and rear axles that were cut and turned along with spring over axle. Has 456 gears with lockers front and rear. Disc brake conversion on the rear. So it has front and rear disc brakes. It has a high steer kit with 1 ton tie rod ends and bigger center links. Reverse shackle kit. 6 inch superlift springs front and rear. Bilstein shocks. CPT front frame "X" brace along with power steering plate welded to frame. New rear spring hangers welded on. CPT rear sway bar. New shackles on the rear. steel braided brake lines. Newer master cylinder with proportioning valve.

Front and rear bumpers with a 10k pound winch, 7" led headlights, Full top with back seat, front corbeau seats brand new, Autometer gauges, brand new wiring kit complete from front to rear.

37x12.50.15LT Maxxis creepy crawlers with 15x10 steel wheels that I welded rock guards from TMI company. I do have a 5th tire but no rim. Will possibly purchase one soon.

The body does have rust in your normal places. the rear floor will need to be replaced but the front is solid. Both rear quarters have rust but I do have replacements.
all fluids are filled. I've test driven it multiple times and it runs great. The fuel system is still learning and updating. I have zero time to finish this. Between work, school and family I'm very limited on time. Things that still need to be done to drive it: mount front shock hoops, finishing wiring AC and fill with freon. rust on quarter panels and rear cargo area and some minor wiring clean up in the engine compartment, And 2 wheels need to painted.
Kgrimm209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:18 AM   #2
Kgrimm209

Default Re: 1975 International Scout Traveler

Some pictures uploaded.
Attached Images

Old 08-05-2019, 11:20 AM   #3
Kgrimm209

Default Re: 1975 International Scout Traveler

Some more....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190714_174800.jpg (69.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190428_190749_884.jpg (78.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190319_125058_784.jpg (73.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 20190203_165049.jpg (83.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20190316_121344.jpg (90.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 20190623_201507.jpg (55.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 20190403_144051.jpg (99.9 KB, 29 views)