IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Classifieds > IH Vehicles For SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 06-10-2019, 10:21 PM   #1
380tom

Member Number: 1164
Default 1963 Scout 80

This is a project I started, but unfortunate circumstances out of my control force me to sell before I can complete it.
I have an original 1963 Scout 80 that comes with all the original running gear 152, 3spd and transfer case as well as a 4.3 Chevy (105k miles) 700R4 and NP208 that I was planning on swapping in. I also have Scout II Dana 44 axles for the swap. I have a lot of old and new parts and parts for the swap. I have started to dismantle for a frame off resto mod. Original engine, trans and transfer case are out, Gas tanks are out, front fenders and grill are off brake lines and fuel lines are out. I have all the original parts for a original restoration if that's what you're looking to do as well. This truck is an original California vehicle and has very little rust except in the usual spots. Rocker panels.
I have $8k into the truck and all the parts that I have purchased. I am just looking to re-coup what I have spent. If you only want the original parts and truck I am asking $5k. The title is clean and clear and in my name and will come with custom CA plates. "63 BNDR"
If interested send me an email and I will send more pictures.
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0404191204.jpg (82.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 0427191910.jpg (77.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 0427191924.jpg (69.5 KB, 38 views)
380tom is offline   Reply With Quote