IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Classifieds > IH Vehicles For SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 09-20-2015, 12:21 PM   #1
Tool Editor

Member Number: 7882
Default 1974 International Harvester model 200 pickup with utility body - $3900 (Boulder, CO)

1974 International Harvester model 200 (heavy 3/4-ton) pickup with legendary IH 345 v8 engine.

Has morrison utility body with 6 locking compartments, a full 49" by 8' bed that allows you to haul sheet goods with the tailgate closed, and a step bumper with towing hitch.
The custom ladder rack is 13" long, has an 8' tray to hold shorter items, and holds a lot of weight.
123k miles, decent rubber, clear title, service paperwork back to the 90s. I even have the owner's manual, line setting ticket, and the original key.
Chrysler 727 auto transmission fully rebuilt about 5k miles back at a professional transmission shop.
Power steering, power brakes, battery needs replaced.
Has lap belts and shoulder belts.

Spent entire 41 years in Colorado (dry, and no road salt). Originally put into service as a mechanic's truck for the usps in Colorado springs so they put on the utility body, a big custom "pusher" bumper up front, and elevated brake lights on the roof. Also mounted to the roof are a radio loudspeaker, a cb antenna, and a spinning yellow light. One-of-a-kind truck with an interesting origin and in great condition.
Ideal for a mobile mechanic, remodeler, or handyman who wants to show up in style with a service vehicle unlike anyone else's out there.

If you want to put a standard pickup bed on it or make into a flatbed, I will sell as "cab-and-chassis" (minus the utility body and ladder rack) for $500 less.
I would also sell without the overhead ladder rack for $100 less--that would restore the configuration back to a mechanic's truck like the post office originally had it in 1974.

I'm not sure how to add photos to these posts so email me for pics.

Last edited by Tool Editor; 09-30-2015 at 09:57 AM..
Tool Editor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3/4 ton, colorado, model 200, pickup, utility body