IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Classifieds > Parts for sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 09-15-2019, 07:17 PM   #1
scouttoo

Member Number: 342
Default SD33 Diesel Engine, T-19 & Dana 20 T-case

Location; Grass Valley CA 95949
Asking $1,500 OBO

Parts are in a '77 Traveler. The Scout is not for sale. I have not driven it and it has been sitting for years. I have a short video of the engine running. The engine has fuel in the crankcase probably from an injector pump front seal leak. This engine has a small Rajay turbo on it, but it is not a SD33T. I will not sell parts off the engine so don't even ask! I would like to sell the engine before the rest of the parts or all together. I will work on getting the engine startable again but it is a challenge with seriously fubarred wiring. Have to jump the electric fuel pump, jump the glow plug relay and stab the starter with a screwdriver. No gauges work.

Got it running last weekend, same fun start proceedure. Put fresh oil in it, topped up the radiator and fixed a couple fuel line leaks. Still no gauges. if it had a seat and halfway decent tires I'd try driving it, but then the brakes need work too, nevermind.

I am 25 minutes from the Nevada County Fair Grounds, so if you're coming to the IHSFR it would be a short trip to check it out.

You can PM me here or email charper59@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160204_161550.jpg (80.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160228_163236.jpg (69.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by scouttoo; 10-04-2019 at 07:46 PM..
scouttoo is offline   Reply With Quote