IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Sewing Circle > Reader's Ride's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 08-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
ronbgone

Member Number: 3692
Default The on going evolution of my '69 800A

This is a truck that I purchased for $750 as a non running parts vehicle. The man I bought her from told me he had bought her as a non running parts vehicle. I however soon discovered that she was a runner with way to much character to be dumped. She had been abused and misdiagnosed. This poor girl was holding on waiting for that one last guy to not give up on her, she was waiting for me. I didn't even have to replace things, just clean, reset, and rerpair. All she needed was for one guy to start being nice to her. So click the link and enjoy

click me

"Bones heal, pain is temporary, (and) chicks dig scars." Evel Knievel

65 800- Sold, to my step sons brother in law. She's up for a complete resto!!

75 Scout II-she was kool white with Woody decals, 345 auto. Towed by CHP never to be seen again

69 800A- D30 frt, D44 R, D20 trx, 304 v8, T19 trans, no discs, no ps, no power brakes, daily driver
ronbgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
Scooter

Member Number: 917
Default Re: The on going evolution of my '69 800A

And the build thread continues. We had a good long talk today with a plan of action to move forward. New wire harness, rod end links and a shackle reversal kit, and a few other parts will be ordered with in the next two days. When parts come in and work gets started photos will follow. As with several of my own builds, things will progress in stages.

Ron, I don't care what they say, you're ok by my book. you have come a long way since we have done the motor swap. Atta boy. You're on the right track.
74 Scout II - Barrel Rolled - Rest in peace
72 Scout II = SOLD
51 Studebaker pickup - A non running project. Slowly in the works
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote