IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Clubs > I.H.S.T.O
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 08-25-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
jemarshall64

Member Number: 3122
Default Terra Bulkhead - Carl Wiese

Carl, you asked me about the bulkhead mounting at the bb, and for some reason it sticks in my mine (pretty empty as it is) that you had asked me about it before. Here are some pic of what I found when I started cutting on the body the other day. The bottom is almost exactly the same but didn't get any pics of it. The stamped bar is shaped a little different is all.

The back side pic sucks, but its pretty much just a piece of stamped metal for re-enforcement and there are large headed nut certs through the sheet metal and that bar.

jemarshall64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:20 AM   #2
ihpartsjeff
Administrator & Owner

Member Number: 1
Default Re: Terra Bulkhead - Carl Wiese

We stock the bulk head panel anchor bar which goes beneath the floor. Not too expensive for what it is. The sides will need "thread-sets" as I call them. You will have to rent/buy/borrow a tool to insert them but the inserts themselves can be purchased at most any autoparts store.

bulkhead panel anchor for Scout II or terra halfcab - IH Parts America

Jeff Ismail
IH Parts America - Owner
IH Sierra Fall Rallye Event Coordinator
Binder Books
CPT - Crawler Proven Technology
(530)274-1795
ihpartsjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:24 AM   #3
Carl Wiese

Member Number: 13
Default Re: Terra Bulkhead - Carl Wiese

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemarshall64 View Post
carl, you asked me about the bulkhead mounting at the bb, and for some reason it sticks in my mine (pretty empty as it is) that you had asked me about it before. Here are some pic of what I found when I started cutting on the body the other day. The bottom is almost exactly the same but didn't get any pics of it. The stamped bar is shaped a little different is all.

The back side pic sucks, but its pretty much just a piece of stamped metal for re-enforcement and there are large headed nut certs through the sheet metal and that bar.

Thanks the pictures are awesome and really give me the info I was looking for. I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihpartsjeff View Post
we stock the bulk head panel anchor bar which goes beneath the floor. Not too expensive for what it is. The sides will need "thread-sets" as I call them. You will have to rent/buy/borrow a tool to insert them but the inserts themselves can be purchased at most any autoparts store.

bulkhead panel anchor for Scout II or terra halfcab - IH Parts America

Yeah Jeff, I almost asked if you could send one up with trevor for the Binder Bee, but I had some other expense come up and my gwbb parts budget went else where.