IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Clubs > I.H.S.T.O
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 08-17-2014, 09:50 PM   #1
Carl Wiese

Member Number: 13
Default Elections Coming in September

The September IHSTO meeting is coming up on September 4th and I want to make sure everyone knows it is our yearly elections. I would also like to make it known I am not seeking re-election as president. As of right now I have had no one express interest in taking up the office of president. And this year with the exception of eric acting as treasurer we had no one willing to fill the other offices involved with IHSTO. The club is experiencing a low in meeting attendance and because I don't have the time to dedicate to the club, we are having no events either. I do not have weekends off and won't for the foreseeable future, so I cannot participate in anything more then the meetings.

IHSTO needs someone who is willing to invest the time it needs to get our attendance back up, someone who can again market the club, plan, follow through and attend events. I cannot do this and I think the club has suffered because of this. Frankly, the club needs some new blood to step up and lead this club into the next chapter. I am sorry to say it's not me. Please contact me, either here or via private messages if you have any questions, I'll be more then happy to answer.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:17 AM   #2
MarkO

Member Number: 740
Default Re: Elections Coming in September

What a bummer that life's reality has to get in the way of having fun!

I would be willing if the "center" of the club was closer to home. But it is an or based club and I live an hour from or so I just don't think it would work for me or the club.

Good luck on finding new volunteers.
MarkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:01 AM   #3
Carl Wiese

Member Number: 13
Default Re: Elections Coming in September

This is coming up next week everyone and so far I have had 0 interest. Please let me know if you interested.