IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > ihpartschad
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Conversation Between ihpartschad and fredmo1947
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. fredmo1947
    03-01-2014 04:36 PM
    fredmo1947
    Hi Chad,
    Hope all is well with you and the family...I bet the new baby is growing! I'm in the process of doing some Spring cleaning and I have a load of IH parts I'll never use. A sample includes a twin stick transfer case from a 67 800, a dash, a couple of 80/80 transmission covers, a bunch of Scout II gauges, 3 full sets of wheels, 1 stock Scout II, and 2 sets of 8" scout wheels, one spokers the other a kind of old school centerline. I've got steering wheels, heater/choke cables, a 800 heater box....and a bunch more. I was wondering if you or Jeff would like to make a offer for it all....I'll make you guys a super deal...it is just taking up room here.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Fred
  2. fredmo1947
    10-02-2012 08:53 AM
    fredmo1947
    Hi Chad,
    Hope all is well at your new home in Loma Rica. I drove by on my way home from Chico and saw you had a nice collection of IH vehicles going! I wanted to get your and Jeff's opinion regarding the value of my 1966 Sportop. I am putting it up for sale soon and thought you guys could give me a ballpark figure. It has new paint, new engine and 4 spd tranny, new glass, new interior, it is pretty much perfect. I would like to send you some pictures, but couldn't figure out how to on a PM. I'll shoot you some pics if you let me know how that may be done, or you are welcome to stop by on your way home.
    Thanks
    Fred