IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Classifieds > Parts for sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 03-19-2017, 06:59 PM   #1
ShadowCaptn

Member Number: 8619
Default 1983 SD33T $10,000 Invested Fresh Rebuild

-1983 sd33t turbo diesel engine, this is an inline-6, fully rebuilt from top to bottom. Injection pump has also been fully rebuilt and calibrated, new plungers and other parts in the ip directly from Nissan japan. The engine was a factory non-turbo but I had it turbo'ed during rebuild, a high quality turbo rebuild kit from australia was used. It was checked first to make sure the block has the oil jets on the pistons which it does. Every single part in the engine is new besides the crank and the cam shaft which got grinds. The turbo got a full rebuild as well as the injectors. Brand new from japan Nissan oil pump and glow plugs. All new injection pump hard steel lines, from japan and not cheap. Even the dump off the turbo is new from Nissan japan. The early sd33 used a canister oil filter housing like the old 60-series patrol has. I don't like this style because it is messy so the entire oil filter assembly was converted to that from a 1986 patrol sd33t which uses spin on oil filters. I have dumped about $10,000 into the engine. Engine has been fully painted. $5,000
go to: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/197...to-mod.676993/ For thread on build.
Attached Images

Last edited by ShadowCaptn; 03-20-2017 at 08:52 AM..
ShadowCaptn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:24 AM   #2
Holle

Member Number: 9197
Default Re: 1983 SD33T $10,000 Invested Fresh Rebuild

Is it still available?
Holle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diesel, sd33t