IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Sewing Circle > Other IH Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 06-20-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
Greg R

Member Number: 527
Default Engine hoist? Naw, Tractor

I picked this up yesterday from an older gentleman just north of me between scio and stayton, oregon. It's a good working, though well used, IH farmall 100, I believe a 1956. The guy had quite a collection of tractors, and had one at the bee the year before last. His health has been a challenge so he doesn't get around as much lately. He and his wife are a super nice couple and it was the high point of my weekend to spend time and visit with them. I have no trailer as yet and I thought I was going to need help getting the tractor home. They cut me a deal; there were a couple of engine blocks the missus wanted gone, so if I'd take those too they volunteer their truck and trailer. Needless to say, sold! It'll be a huge help with the property, and double as a hoist to get my other engine blocks in the barn or shop as there are no firm driveways for moving heavy stuff. It'll take an IH block without even a grunt. I've got a huge maple to come down, and yarding/moving firewood will be a cinch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1023.jpg (132.3 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1024.jpg (71.1 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1026.jpg (118.3 KB, 264 views)
Greg R is offline   Reply With Quote