IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Parts America Sponsored Events > Hill Country Binder Bash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 04-04-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
ihpartsjeff
Administrator & Owner

Member Number: 1
Default Hill Country Binder Bash April 21st, 2012

IH Parts America is proud to sponsor the 2012 hill country binder bash in marble falls, tx.

here's some information about the show that i copied/pasted from binder planet -

all is welcome to join the hcb event in the heart of the texas hill country seven miles east of marble falls. 3000 acre adventure park with over 240 miles of offroad trails.

where: hidden falls adventure park (hidden falls adventure park - marble falls, texas) marble falls, tx
when: april 21, 2012
what: total, unimaginable and absolute carnage!! (only speaking on my behalf, probably not so bad for intelligent drivers)

event fees:

hfap entry fee: $25 one day - paid to hidden falls ap
: $15 per passenger
: $5 per visitor (non-rider)

lunch
: free lunch - food will be provided by the hcb. david and randy will be bringing smokers, so plenty of carne. anyone interested in bringing any additional food or sides is absolutely welcome. please post what you would like to bring or send me a note.
: byoc - bring your own coolers

event info:
friday
- open wheeling or camping for those wanting to do so
- there are primitive, improved camping areas available for those interested as well as rv sites

saturday
- 9am - meet and greet - area b
- wheeling events throughout the day
- grill will be going - eat when we get through towing the vehicles back to camp.

wheeling events will be led by club members - it looks like at this point bob will not be able to lead the group on this outing, you will be missed bob! if anyone is interested in leading the group this year or one of the runs, please post up.

something new this year will also be a raffle for all that attend and are interested. we will be selling tickets for various items (scout parts, tools, gift cards, etc...) that we will collect from now till the event. all proceeds from this raffle will be used as a donation from the hcb to the charity bbq event at nationals, the hcb contributed $100 last year and we would like to exceed that amount this year (thanks again to fred, dirk and sully for presenting that donation on our behalf).
if you have any items that you would like to donate for this function please let me know. if you would rather make a cash donation to support this effort, that will be accepted as well. we are excited about adding this new aspect to the bash and continuing to support a great cause.

we are getting shirts made for this event. this year will be a little different, we will only be taking preorders for the shirts. the design is currently being worked on and we will post the shirt when finalized. we will need to know quantities and size per request. once we have an idea of quantities requested we can provide a firm price. this is a current work in progress, sorry i can not provide more detail at this time but we will update this as it gets finalized. of course we will provide this opportunity to all of our "extended" binder members that are interested.

i believe that is all the detail(s) that i have at the moment. hopefully this will give all of us enough time to get the rigs ready for the event. if your rig will not be ready, please try to make plans to come out and mingle with the gang anyways. there are plenty of extra seats available that you can still participate in at least one of the trail rides.

i hope everyone can make it and i look forward to seeing everyone at the event!

-ziggy

Jeff Ismail
IH Parts America - Owner
IH Sierra Fall Rallye Event Coordinator
(530)274-1795
ihpartsjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
Heath

Member Number: 363
Default Re: Hill Country Binder Bash April 21st, 2012

jeff can we expect any of the ihonley crew at this event.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
ihpartschad
IHPA General Manager

Member Number: 3

sorry but no, we just can't physically make this one, but we'll be there in spirit!!
ihpartschad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
climb2safety

Member Number: 3351

is this rally going to happen in 2013? starting to plan camping weekends.
climb2safety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
kevs-scout

Member Number: 6089

yes, i would also like to know if this will be happening in 2013. i am a new scout owner and would love to attend to get ideas, etc.
kevs-scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:02 AM   #6
Heath

yes it did happen in april 2013,sorry you missed it. there will be a north texas binder event in october at the same place if youre intrested i will post the dates when i find out
Old 10-04-2013, 03:09 AM   #7
Heath

north texas binder bash october 18th 19th& 20th 2013 at marble falls
Old 12-02-2013, 05:41 AM   #8
TXA110

Member Number: 6754

i know this is an old post but i may need some help guys. i just bought a '58 a 110 just wondering if anyone can hep on finding parts on these old ih trucks.
TXA110 is offline   Reply With Quote