IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Sewing Circle > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 05-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
FDChappie

Member Number: 3742
Default Hopland Fire Tractor Show & Swap meet

We are having our first ever tractor show and swap meet on Saturday, June 2 from 8 am - 4 pm. The purpose of the show is a fundraiser to complete our community center. The building is now up and weather tight so the funds are to complete the interior.

There will be some room do display IH hardware and seller's booths available too if any vendors would like to come. Hopland is located 95 mi north of the golden gate bridge on hy 101.

We are also extend an invitation to board members to camp on our 77 acre ranch located about 15 min out of town. We are located on an old stage coach road where there are about 15 miles of dirt road for a trail ride. There is also a free blm campground another 6 miles up the road.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I haven't participated in many events, but I was at lake francis 2 years ago with a gold 74 Scout with the big aluminum bumper. If anyone is interested or wants more info please reply to this thread.

hopland fire protection district in mendocino county, California
Also if it arrives on schedule you'll get to see our brand new IH fire engine. Pics on web site.
FDChappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
MarkO

Member Number: 740
Default Re: Hopland Fire Tractor Show & Swap meet

There are two pictures in the banner that I would like to see a little closer--the cabover fire engine and the r-series ihc.
MarkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:12 AM   #3
FDChappie

Member Number: 3742
Default Re: Hopland Fire Tractor Show & Swap meet

Just a bump and reminder. I'll be hauling a couple of tractors down the hill and the Scout will be there this Saturday @ 8 am. Went for a ride in our new IH fire engine yesterday. That thing is a massive 4x4 beast, but it runs and rides real nice.
FDChappie is offline   Reply With Quote