IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Classifieds > Wanted goods!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 03-26-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
RuralTonwer

Member Number: 9199
Default WANTED - Scout 800/800A etc

Have poked around on this site before and could've sworn I had registered. Anyhow...

Guess this section is the closest...don't have anything for sale but am looking to possibly acquire.

Got a project I'd like to get started on. It can be seen at BinderPlanet...but IHPA won't let me post links just yet but can be found under the title of - CLASSIFIED - 6X6 Scout 80//800 fusion

Have a good rolling 80 to use as a base. It was gutted but intact minus drivetrain when I got it and the sleeping heart of a rotten 800A...but another 800 would make the conversion a bit easier.

So anyone have a 800//800A rolling body...body + frame...or body-only...that they can part with for reasonable price? Rolling body would be perfect. Body+ frame be great since I could then seamlessly extend the one I already have. Body-only would be acceptable though not my 1st choice. Minor rust is okay...just don't need big chunks missing.

I live about 40mi East of the Colorado River...~120 West of Phoenix. Would be willing to travel a few hours if it proves worthwhile.
RuralTonwer is offline   Reply With Quote