IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Parts America Sponsored Events > Great Western Binder Bee
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 04-02-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
Carl Wiese

Member Number: 13
Default GWBB 2014 Update

Just a few things I wanted to mention that we've taken care of this year. Last year we had some problems with food vendors on the grounds, but this year we hope to have taken care of that. We've invited the depot ladies back to host their snack and light lunch from 8a-2p and the country store will be open as well. We will also be having our traditional gwbb dinner in the evening. Last year we were so sorry to have to turn people away from the dinner, we honestly did not think we were going to get as big of a response as we did. This year we've found another food vendor who will have us covered for all who'd like to eat and we will be keeping dinner prices around 10 bucks. Also, you'll have the option of chicken of beef!
Old 05-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
Lyle Wiese

Member Number: 360
Default Re: GWBB 2014 Update

Binder books is this year's first sponsor. Many thanks to cyndi and her crew.

Remember, the early bird sponsor registration deadline is 5/30. After the 30th, the fee goes up.

Lyle
Old 07-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #3
MarkO

Member Number: 740
Default Re: GWBB 2014 Update

Do you have a schedule of events put together yet?

Since I will be there without a vehicle to show I will be more than willing to help out where I can.

And if you ask her really nicely I am sure you can get my wife to help out with any kids activities since kd will be participating.
MarkO is offline   Reply With Quote