IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Parts America Sponsored Events > Great Western Binder Bee
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 07-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
Carl Wiese

Member Number: 13
Default Avoiding Traffic on the way to the Bee

For those of you headed south, I would recommend avoiding the I-205/I 5 interchange. There is major construction in the area, and delays have been 15 minutes on a good day to 1 hour or more, just to make it about 8 miles. I would highly recommend the following bypass.

Take I 205 south to exit 9, which should be an oregon city exit and should also be for 99e. You want to head southbound on 99e. This will take you through oregon city along the willamette river. Follow 99e south through canby (the next large city) roughly about 8 miles. Continue south on 99e until you hit aurora, about 3.5 miles after canby. You'll come over a bridge and then take the next right turn towards I-5. It should be labeled first st or main, but will turn into ehlen rd ne. Follow ehlen rd to I 5, it will take you all the way back to the freeway. Once you hit I 5 simply get back on southbound and continue onto the brooks exit (263).

I hope this helps some of you avoid the traffic head ache. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Carl