IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Parts America Sponsored Events > Great Western Binder Bee
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 07-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Matt G

Member Number: 14
Default Maycroft!! High-5 your boys for me

Chad,

a quick note of thanks to pass on to your sons. We had very little adult volunteer help sign up for the children's activity area at the bee, so I figured I and my 11-year-old daughter/sidekick would shoulder most of it ourselves. But all of your guys, even the youngin', not only helped but really got involved and had great attitudes the whole day. Between the three of them and my daughter, plus some good advanced planning by co-showchair kathy, the kidzone ended up running way smoother than I had anticipated and was even better than last year.

I didn't get to thank jeremy and crew at the end of the day, so give 'em some skin from me (on the palm, not the backside!) and let them know I hope to see them at the bee again next year.
Matt G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
ihpartschad
IHPA General Manager

Member Number: 3
Default Re: Maycroft!! High-5 your boys for me

Hey Matt,

just got back in front of a computer. I appreciate the kind words, they are a pretty decent set of kids I'm thinking of hanging on to them. I will certianly pass this along to them. It's always nice as a father to hear of the good deeds of your sons.

Chad
ihpartschad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #3
Michael Mayben
IHPA Tech Moderator - Retired & No Longer Online

Member Number: 10

We did not wanna see them kidz go home! Talk about fun to have around and they will work for food!!!

Just to make sure they come back, someone left a rmihr teeshirt and a white sock hanging on the "tool tree" in the office next to the hideabed they crashed on! I'm holdin' those treasures for ransom to make sure they come back up here for binder u. Summer camp in 2010!

They wore the dawgs down to where they still won't move...rain iz inna blue funk now, maybe she'll perk up when she sees them boyz at the rallye!

http://vimeo.com/8149690
Michael Mayben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
ihpartschad
IHPA General Manager

As always big thanks to you and kathy for the hospitality. The boys loved you guys and your place. They would have stayed in a heartbeat. They are still talking about max and rain and of course the tractors. By the way remind me in a couple of days to send you a picture jeremy took of max. We are learning that he is actually a amazing photographer. Erin and I send out love to you and kathy and totally plan on spending a couple more days with you after the bee next year and you can count on us being around Jeff's when you come for the rallye!!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
ihpartschad
IHPA General Manager

Ok mayben check these out, I like the first one the best.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
Michael Mayben
IHPA Tech Moderator - Retired & No Longer Online

Member Number: 10

Great pics jeremy!

Now bubbadawg "looks" like a duckdawg...only the stick (any stick) is a permanent fixture in his mouf!

If no one throws for him, he'll spend hours dredgin' the river bottom for a sinker and then dig it up and drag up on the bank...he can carry well over 75lbs. Of waterlogged sinkers from the river bottom up to the patio!

But he woulda never made a hunter like the original plan, he's scared shitless by gunshots and firecrackers, sends him into a deep funk and he goes and finds a hole to crawl into!

http://vimeo.com/8149690
Michael Mayben is offline   Reply With Quote