IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Parts America Sponsored Events > IH Scout & Light Truck Nationals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 09-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Carl_Mary

Member Number: 807
Default 2014 Nationals Hotel & BBQ Information

•hi! Everyone as you May have seen on the IH Scout & light truck nationals page we will be returning to waco historical society field in troy ,ohio for the 25th anniversary IH Scout & light truck nationals August 8,9,10 2014!! So on that note---I have a contract in hand which is signed and dated by the hampton inn of troy for 50 rooms at the moment and when we fill these we will do the others. Here are the details for the hotel:

hampton inn
45 troy town drive
troy, oh 45373...

please call and use the code Scout nationals for getting the room rate.

The room rate is $92.00/night excluding taxes

the cutoff date is July 20. 2014

I will be staging the bbq out of the hampton inn this year. We have use of the field and the parking lot so we will give it a shot

we now have rooms available at the fairfield inn & suites in troy, ohio. The information is as follows.

Rooms are available from:
August 7-10, 2014

31 doubles $89.00/night
24 kings $89.00/night
20 executive king suites $99.00/night

reservations:
we have a cutoff date of June 26, 2014 for these rooms. All reservations not cancelled by 6:00 p.m. On day of arrival will be billed accordingly. Please call this number for reservations 937-332-1446 and ask for the Scout and light truck nationals group rate.

So now you have a choice!!! Thanks for all of your support--in all ways. I very much appreciate all you do. Talk to ya all soon

mary.
Carl_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote