IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > IH Clubs > I.H.S.T.O
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Old 10-25-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
moosebrew

Member Number: 1286
Default Anyone have a holley distributor?

I'm gathering some parts to do a TBI conversion on my travelette and was wondering if anyone had a Holley style goldbox 4 or 8 cyl distributor they have no use for? If you have one you don't want or don't plan to use please let me know what you would like for it.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited by moosebrew; 10-25-2011 at 06:15 PM..
moosebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
moosebrew

Default Re: Anyone have a holley distributor?

I'm planning on coming up to the meeting Thursday so if anyone has one of these distributors to get rid of let me know and maybe we can work a deal at the meeting.

Thanks
Mark
Old 10-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
Michael Mayben
IHPA Tech Moderator - Retired & No Longer Online

Member Number: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosebrew View Post
I'm gathering some parts to do a TBI conversion on my travelette and was wondering if anyone had a Holley style goldbox 4 or 8 cyl distributor they have no use for? If you have one you don't want or don't plan to use please let me know what you would like for it.

Thanks
Mark
I have a quantity of both Holley breaker point and Holley gold box distributors. These have been torn down for full rebuild, lubricated, mechanical advance rebuilt, and lubricated and reassembled with a max end play of 0.015". The drive gear is installed and included in this price. Ready to be assembled for either oem use or for conversion to a magnetic trigger (breaker point units can be used for mag trigger conversion also). Does not included vacuum advance unit or cap.

Price for either design unit is $75. Re-manufactured vacuum advance units are available also, $65 each, and are indistinguishable from new.

I plan to be at the November meeting.

http://vimeo.com/8149690
Michael Mayben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
moosebrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael mayben View Post
I have a quantity of both Holley breaker point and Holley gold box distributors. These have been torn down for full rebuild, lubricated, mechanical advance rebuilt, and lubricated and reassembled with a max end play of 0.015". The drive gear is installed and included in this price. Ready to be assembled for either oem use or for conversion to a magnetic trigger (breaker point units can be used for mag trigger conversion also). Does not included vacuum advance unit or cap.

Price for either design unit is $75. Re-manufactured vacuum advance units are available also, $65 each, and are indistinguishable from new.

I plan to be at the November meeting.
Send me an email when you get a chance. Mark@northwestpages.com

Thanks
Mark
Old 11-02-2011, 07:42 AM   #5
moosebrew

Okay, okay everyone can stop looking for me I found a used distributor local for a deal I couldn't pass up. Mr mayben, I will probably get one of yours if this ends up being a dud but for $5 I couldn't pass on it.

Thanks for the leads guys
Mark