Thread: Project Karma
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #107
Member Number: 2382
Default Re: Project Karma

Originally Posted by scooter View Post
rat bastards. That really sucks man. My Dad had some rodent actually living in the engine compartment in his pt cruiser while he was driving it. They didn't even know about it until they were finally doing maintenance and found a nest under the hood and a/c lines all chewed up, along with some wiring being destroyed.

If you haven't got around to re-doing the flared brake lines, let me know if you need help. I be glad to help you out. My flaring tool creates outstanding flares each and every time, in a 1/4 of the time of those chain store auto store bought ones.
Thanks for the offer scooter but I just decided to replace the rear line with brand new lines. Didn't realize how inexpensive it was going to be. Should've just done that from the beginning.

On a brighter note I have killed the gigantic rat that started ripping my rig apart. The trap didn't kill him so I found him the next morning struggling to get his head free. I preceded to crush him with the legs of my ladder with a huge smile on my face. No other rats have showed up since. I have traps set just in case though.

Here's a picture of the pest.
Attached Images
'72 Scout II, 304 (Sold) Want it back though 170 DXD if anybody sees it around the Bay Area

'79 Scout II, 345, Work in progress

Build Thread:

'72 Scout II, no engine/trans, new from Scooter
Tahoedonner is offline   Reply With Quote