IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Scoutboy74
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Conversation Between Scoutboy74 and cthom
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. cthom
    04-17-2015 06:11 PM
    cthom
    Tdog, Big Girl's up and RUNNING hope all is well with you and yourn gotsa frisky girl with a speedo, a winch and a need for her finals. she's been studying...she floats at 60+ on the highway...might be johns bulk in the psgr seat luvya
  2. cthom
    06-24-2014 05:50 PM
    cthom
    Tdog! BigGirl's blowing a blue smoke parade looking at a rebuild. Al at B&M recommended Webfoot. FWBrutha and I going to go talk to them thursday. I see you have rebuild kits and could use some help dialing it all in. Ephraim's say howdy Cambo
  3. cthom
    09-22-2013 07:38 PM
    cthom
    tdog, hope you're safe and peein in the big bottle. Thunder and I gonna make for mp2 this saturday for bambishoot...say a small prayer...
    Cambo
  4. cthom
    03-10-2010 07:17 PM
    cthom
    sorry to hear about hootys radiator. we're all in need of a mantrip. the camper looks like a huntin' hilton to me, but i'd like to see the inside to see where to hang all the trophies! i've gots lots of caulks so we can make her purty and dry. "SYSTEMS CHECK! Shop South?" "GO FLIGHT!"