IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > ronmc1954
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery IH Store Home

Conversation Between ronmc1954 and SoDakScout
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ronmc1954
    06-04-2010 08:12 PM
    ronmc1954
    What the hell, hit the wrong button!! anyway I am pretty proud. I was even interviewed on the radio tonight during a car ralley in Nibraria NE tonight. That felkt good!!
  2. ronmc1954
    06-04-2010 08:10 PM
    ronmc1954
    Hey SoDakScout, I don't know how I miised your post I just found it tonight 6/4. Sorry about that! Thanks for your comments on my Scout. As far as anSOA I have never done one, mine has a 2" body lift with Add-a-leafs, it clears the 31x10.5's just fine. With the 2" body lift and NEW oem bushings I got about 3.5" of lift on the body.
    I am getting a lot of comments on the recent paint job and the way she looks, so
  3. SoDakScout
    06-02-2010 03:06 PM
    SoDakScout
    Hey Ron it's the other flat-lander....I was checking out your build thread and that thing is lookin sweet. did you put a lift on or is it a SOA? Dont know if you remember or not but I dug that old 77 Traveller out of my dads barn and have it running smooth now. I have got new leaf springs on her right now. (opted for the 2.5" lift so that when I go SOA it is about were I want it) Just wondering what axles you used if you are SOA? If not have you ever done a SOA on stock scout D44, and done all that grinding to the pumpkin? I really want to get it riding on top before October as I will be deployed and want to leave it with a body shop to get new paint!!